July 14, 2015, update for SharePoint Server 2013 (KB3054926) Contains
Improvements and fixes
Updates Dutch proofing tools and Polish proofing tools.
Fixes the following issues:
* Supports long URLs (4,000 characters) in analytics reporting databases in SharePoint Server 2013. After you apply this update, administrators have to run the following cmdlets by using SharePoint 2013 Management Shell to have the database upgrade take effect:
psconfig.exe -cmd upgrade -inplace b2b
Note If you do not run the cmdlets, crawling will no longer work.
* When you crawl a file (.xlsx or .xlsm) that is created by Microsoft Excel 2007 or a later version of Excel on a file share, the file name appears in blank on the search result page.
* Custom sorting that is defined on a search results web part is ignored.
* If a document library has a managed metadata column whose name has a space, you cannot change the value for the managed metadata column of a file, and you cannot check in a file in the document library.
* When you try to save a site as a template in SharePoint Server 2013, you receive an unexpected error. This issue occurs if the site has a template applied.
* When you put your point over search results on a search results web part, a pop-up window that displays contextual information does not pop up.
* This issue occurs if the Chrome Type field of the search results web part is set to Default, Title and Border, or Title Only.
* When new items are added on a page, search alert notifications are not sent as expected if the search results web part has no query text set.
* A search results web part shows local time zone for search results for the first time, but shows UTC time zone for the second time.
* When custom connectors are loaded, an access violation occurs in the filter daemon.
* When you do a query in a search box, an exception occurs if the query string parameter is set together with the query parameter of the search box in the query builder, and no value is passed for the parameter.
For More Info see KB3054926