I have a quick question : can we add a dataview webpart in sharepoint masterpage. if yes please tell me how to do that
October 27, 2010
1. Open your SharePoint Page and in Site Actions select ->Edit in SharePoint Designer.
2. Now select a zone on teh Page where you want to add your Dataview weboart.
3. Next, click on Insert tab -> click on Data View.
4. In the drop-down of Data view menu click on “Empty Data view” .
This will now insert an Empty Data view in your selected zone.
5. Next click on “click here to select datasource” to select the datasource or list.
6. Select the list\library you want to display the data from.
7. Next drag and drop the columns in the dataview webpart from the right hand column list (for the list\library you selected).
Most Users Ever Online: 91
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 877
Administrators: Learning SharePoint (223)