In this post I am going to show you how to use PowerGUI script editor for executing
There are two main advantages of using PowerGUI: Dubugging of powershell script Intellisense support
- So, let's start setting up PowerGUI to use with sharepoint 2010:
- Download and install latest version of PowerGUI.
- Download PowerGUI PowerPack for sharepoint.
- Start PowerGUI script editor and go to File > Powershell Libraries
- Click on "Add Module" and add downloaded "PowerPack for sharepoint" library here
- That will add another entry "Microsoft.Sharepoint.PowerShell" into the listing. Check the library to make it enable
- Restart PowerGUI script editor and you are ready to get started.
Looking forward to reading more. Great post.Thanks Again. Really Great.
November 16, 2012
Most Users Ever Online: 91
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 1113
Administrators: Learning SharePoint (212)